Front Porch Portraits in Las Vegas
The coronavirus has put life as we know it on hold. It doesn't have to stop you from documenting this time in history. Gather your family and get outside with a drive-by, front porch photo session. While everyone is home, seize the opportunity to laugh and cherish this time together with a family portrait.
How does a drive by photo session work?
- Book a session for $150, pay online - no cash exchange.
- We call or text when we arrive.
- Pop out to front porch, driveway or yard.
- We use our longest lens and stay 6-20 feet away at all times.
- Each session is only 5-10 minutes
- You receive 5 digital downloads from your session.
In the beginning of March 2020, Jenna was still photographing corporate events in Las Vegas. With the shutdown of Las Vegas, we are all learning to pivot in these unusual times. Jenna is now focusing on her nonprofit work where she manages a private foundation that provides scholarships and grants for people in the hospitality industry. Jenna's favorite past time is spending time with her rescue dogs, Wonton and Tenille.